Ways you can find out about your child's progress...
- Topic and Curriculum information is added to our half-termly newsletter (these are also available to view on the class pages of the website).
- Parent events happen regularly (for example music assemblies, open afternoons, maths workshops etc.)
- The class pages of the website are updated regularly with photos and videos.
- Parents of Early Years children are able to access and contribute to Tapestry online.
- Parents evenings happen twice a year.
- 'Open Afternoon' - Parents and carers have the opportunity to view their child's books (with their own child) to look at progress and have an informal discussion as the class teacher. This will happen twice a year at different times to the parents evening.
- Written reports are sent home once a year.
- Your child has a home/school reading record.
- Homework is sent home regularly.
Should you have any questions that cannot be answered through the means listed above, please request a meeting with your child's class teacher.